As a product designer based in Austin, Texas, I’m currently designing experiences for end-to-end software products. I seek to create functional and easy-to-use interfaces that meet user needs and business requirements.
Before studying UX design, I earned my degree in Advertising at UT Austin and worked in the ad industry for four and a half years, three of which were spent at agencies. Digital marketing works with a lot of data, and that’s where I get my chops for research and A/B testing. I was also the design editor in my high school yearbook class for three years, which is when I fell in love with typography, colors, photography, and Adobe Suite.
In my spare time, you can find me hiking/swimming with my dogs, watching DIY videos, drinking lattes with oat milk, and trying to keep my houseplants alive.
- I count numbers in Korean because it's my first language
- I have yet to learn how to ride a bike or swim
- I played the piano, flute, and piccolo for four years
- I have two herding dogs named Nash (inspired by Steve Nash) and Bella
- I was in the background of an episode of Friday Night Lights